When enabled, the motion control option on your Samsung Smart TV allows you to switch channels, zoom images, adjust the volume and brightness as well as navigate on the menu using simple gestures and movements. Read on to discover how to enable motion control on Samsung Smart TV.
How to Enable Motion Control on Samsung Smart TV
Control your Samsung Smart TV using hand motions. On this page, you will learn how to enable the Motion Control feature of your Samsung Smart TV.
1) Press the Menu button of your remote.
2) Go to Smart Features > Motion Control and press Enter.
3) Toggle Motion Control On and press Enter.
4) Finally, you can test the Motion control by pressing the OK button.
- Samsung smart tv remote pointer mode
- Samsung smart remote - Best answers
- Samsung remote pointer - Best answers
- Samsung smart tv remote pointer problem - How-To - Hardware
- How to mute samsung smart tv remote - How-To - Hardware
- Samsung smart tv remote voice control not working - How-To - Hardware
- Samsung smart tv full screen mode - How-To - Hardware
- How to put samsung smart tv in game mode - How-To - Hardware