The remote of an LG Smart TV works just like a mouse, allowing you to navigate freely across the different menus of your screen. As with a computer mouse cursor, on LG Smart TV you can easily customize and change the size of the pointer. Read on to discover how to do it.
To change the size of the pointer, follow these steps:
Press the Home button of your remote.
- Once you reach the home menu, select the cog icon (top right corner) to access the Settings menu.
- Go to the Accessibility section and select Pointer Options tab.
In this menu you can:
1) Change the size of the pointer.
2) Adjust the tracking speed (Slow, Fast, Normal).
- How to change cursor on lg tv
- How to change pointer on lg tv
- How to turn the cursor pointer off on my tv screen
- Change name of lg tv > Guide
- Change picture mode: on LG Smart TV > Guide
- Change language on LG TV: subtitle, keyboard, without remote > Guide
- How to change home screen on LG Smart TV > Guide
- Can you rename the inputs on LG Smart TV (WebOS)? [solved] > Forum - Smart TV
- How to stream Windows Media Player: to TV, to Chromecast
- LG TV subtitles: turn on, won't turn off, format
- Connect PC to Apple TV: wireless, Bluetooth
- How to change LG TV web browser
- How to reset Samsung TV: to factory settings, without remote
- Dual Play TV: 2021, LG, glasses, Samsung
- LG TV energy saving mode: auto, won't turn off
- Turn off Samsung Smart TV menu sounds and notifications
- Reset Smart Hub Samsung TV: PIN, 2021, without PIN
- Set LG TV sleep timer: without remote, not working, button
- Samsung TV 3D: settings, mode, effect disabled
- How to set the default aspect ratio in LG Smart TV
- Clear Samsung TV history: viewing, browser
- Samsung Smart TV voice control: app, without remote
- Connect Samsung TV to PC: wireless, Windows 10, with HDMI
- How to change Samsung TV picture size settings
- How to fix no audio when connecting PC to TV
- How to enable motion control on Samsung Smart TV
- How to enable safety mode on LG smart TV
- How to enable private browsing mode on LG Smart TV?
- How to clear cache on Smart TV: LG, Samsung
- LG TV eco mode: turn off, auto power off
- Samsung TV Game Mode: settings, on or off
- How to enable power saving on Samsung TV