Change pointer size: LG TV
The remote of an LG Smart TV works just like a mouse, allowing you to navigate freely across the different menus of your screen. As with a computer mouse cursor, on LG Smart TV you can easily customize and change the size of the pointer. Read on to discover how to do it.
To change the size of the pointer, follow these steps:
Press the Home button of your remote.
- Once you reach the home menu, select the cog icon (top right corner) to access the Settings menu.
- Go to the Accessibility section and select Pointer Options tab.
In this menu you can:
1) Change the size of the pointer.
2) Adjust the tracking speed (Slow, Fast, Normal).
Need more help with your Smart TV? Check out our Forum!
Around the same subject
- Lg magic remote pointer settings
- How to change cursor on lg tv
- Lg tv change pointer to bird
- Restore settings icon on iPhone: to iPhone home screen > Guide
- Parted Magic (ISO) > Download - Storage
- Reset Outlook to default settings: Windows 10 > Guide
- LAN settings on Windows 10: check and configure > Guide
- Magic Video Converter > Download - Video converters