In FPS (first person shooter) games, noscoping refers to taking a shot without the crosshair on the screen. This is particularly the case with the AWP sniper rifle in Counter Strike. This article will explain how to noscope in Counter Strike with the AWP and other weapons.
Why is Noscoping Important
If the player does not go into zoom mode, there is no crosshair on screen. The player therefore has no point of reference, and knows exactly where to point his weapon. But going into zoom mode when an enemy appears takes time, and as you know time is of the essence on multiplayer FPS game. Hence the interest of improving your noscoping ability.
How To Improve Your Noscoping
A well-known technique used to improve your noscoping ability is to correctly position the center of the screen on the target and take the shot. Simply place a dot in the middle of your screen. This will give you a fixed reference point, even when your weapon does not have a crosshair.
Some do it in permanent marker, or use a small piece of sticky that holds its own without causing any damage (static electricity).
Like with anything, to get really good at noscoping, you just need to practice!
- Dot in middle of screen
- Dot in the middle of screen - Best answers
- Dot in the middle of the screen - Best answers
- Cache_tryalloc error counter strike ✓ - Forum - Counter Strike
- Counter strike friendly fire command - How-To - Counter Strike
- Counter strike 1.6 cheats - How-To - Counter Strike
- Counter strike right hand - How-To - Counter Strike
- Connection failed after 4 retries counter strike source - How-To - Counter Strike