Web page is not opening with Opera and Chrome [Solved/Closed]

Registration date
Thursday November 23, 2017
Last seen
November 23, 2017
-
hi,
in my laptop only mozilla is working. rest other browser like opera n chrome have stopped working. i dont know how that happened, when i am using web address as http://www.google.com then its showing

"Application Blocked!

You have attempted to use an application which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

Proxy.HTTP"
-----
but when i am using https://www.google.com, then it is showing
"The proxy server isn’t responding

•Check your proxy settings
Go to Tools > Internet Options > Connections. If you are on a LAN, click “LAN settings”.
•Make sure your firewall settings aren’t blocking your web access.
•Ask your system administrator for help.

but in both the cases when i am using mozilla its working fine no issues. rest all other browsers are not working.
----
i used few tips on net to resolve but didnt worked for me, like
using netsh int ip reset resewtlog.txt, netsh winsock reset catalog, netsh int ip reset reset.log hit....in cmd . but nothing happened.
please suggest some other thing
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
Hello

I suggest that your system has been pirated.

Do you use torrent downloads?

Have you updated Chrome and Opera ?

Why should you use three different browser while Firefox is safe and fast?

Regards
hi ,
i did not use torrent download, but some time used seeder.cc site for movie downloading, thats a leeching site. but that i did one week back, till tommorow the system was working fine, i am comfortable with chrome therefore was using chrome all the time, but when its not working tried to install mozilla and sw that mozilla is working but chrome is not.
Thank you
Hi,i went to control pannel>internet option>connections>lan setting..and just unchechked -automatically detect setting..and pressed ok
And the problem was solved.
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
-
Thank you for letting me know.

Have a good day