- How to make touchpad work on lenovo laptop
- How to type # on laptop keyboard - Guide
- How to reset forgotten password on lenovo laptop without disk - Guide
- How to unlock touchpad on hp laptop - Guide
- Can't type on laptop - Guide
- Gta 5 download for laptop lenovo windows 10 free - Download - Action and adventure
Lenovo has their own set of gestures for the 'standard touchpad' as opposed to the more advanced 'precision touchpad'. The Lenovo Ideapad 330 has a 'standard touchpad'. You must go into your mouse settings and select 'Additional mouse options'. On the 'Buttons' tab, select 'Clicklock' to make that active. Click 'Apply' then 'OK'. The problem is now resolved. To drag and drop or highlight text (to copy/paste), hold the touchpad down for 4 seconds and then you will be able to perform those functions.