Instagram problem

Closed
Florianns - Dec 2, 2019 at 07:42 AM
Florianns Posts 1 Registration date Monday December 2, 2019 Status Member Last seen December 2, 2019 - Dec 2, 2019 at 12:08 PM
Hello, I have a problem with my Instagram. It wont load the list of people i follow, or others peoples list of people they follow. I was using Instagram Followers Pro and all of a sudden the list wont load. I tried deleting the instagram app, turning the phone off, deleting the followers app. It doesnt work on other phones too. Does anybody know any solution?

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 12.0

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Updated on Dec 2, 2019 at 11:54 AM
Hello there,

Apparently, not being able to see your Instagram followers list is a bug that many users are having lately. Here are possible solutions for solving the problem:

- Update your Instagram app to the latest version: android or iOS
- Make sure you are logged into the correct account
- Log out of your Instagram account for a few hours then log back in
- Contact the Instagram help center

The problem could also be coming from Instagram Followers Pro. Consider reinstalling this and then trying again.

Let me know how you get on,

David

Florianns Posts 1 Registration date Monday December 2, 2019 Status Member Last seen December 2, 2019
Dec 2, 2019 at 12:08 PM
I have reinstalled the app still not working. I deleted the followers pro app now. I tried logging in and out. Every a hour or two it seems to work for 10 seconds but then it crashes again.