Toshiba satellite

Closed
Weelass - Apr 24, 2021 at 07:55 PM
Philips_Smith Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday August 10, 2021 Status Member Last seen August 30, 2021 - Aug 30, 2021 at 03:56 AM
Hello, can someone please give me advice. I got a brand new laptop and Prof of purchase but it was 2010. It was great worked fine. I ex said he was going to make it better however he has changed everything I can't factor reset as only goes back to the date he made changes. My microsoft product key is not even recognised. He has done it on purpose so he had control. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

System Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 14.0

1 response

Philips_Smith Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday August 10, 2021 Status Member Last seen August 30, 2021
Aug 30, 2021 at 03:56 AM
One of the most common causes for cannot reset a computer is corrupted system files. If key files in your Windows 10 system are damaged or deleted, they can prevent the operation from resetting your PC. Running the System File Checker (SFC scan) will allow you to repair these files and attempt to reset them again.

https://www.partitionwizard.com/partitionmagic/system-file-checker-windows-10.html