- Toshiba satellite
- Toshiba satellite touchpad not working ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Toshiba satellite laptop won't boot past toshiba screen ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- My Toshiba laptop won't boot ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- My Toshiba Windows 8 , touchpad not working ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Toshiba Satellite Pro C850 touchpad not working ✓ - Forum - Laptop
One of the most common causes for cannot reset a computer is corrupted system files. If key files in your Windows 10 system are damaged or deleted, they can prevent the operation from resetting your PC. Running the System File Checker (SFC scan) will allow you to repair these files and attempt to reset them again.