Don't have access to email and phone from registration,can't receive security co

Closed
bonekovamariana - Aug 9, 2021 at 03:39 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Aug 9, 2021 at 03:43 AM
Hello,

I don't have access to email and phone number who I used for registration and can't receive security code there. I can't sign in my profile without this code. I can't change whit my new mail and phone number to receive security code there. I send selfie video to prove myself and it was ok but still can't sign in my profile without security code who send me on email and phone number who don't work now. I tried to sign in from PC, tablet,, other smartphone and can't too. Update the app and nothing change.
I send my problem from help center menu and email back many times and don't receive answer

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 90.0.4430.82

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,925
Aug 9, 2021 at 03:43 AM
Hello, if you no longer have access to neither the email, nor the mobile number that you used to create your Instagram account, there isn't really much you can do - as you need access to at least one of these to access your account.

You can have a look at this article on what to do when your Instagram account is disabled, but I'm not sure that it will be able to resolve your issue.

Regards