Two factor authentication ( Instagram) preventing me from logging in

Closed
Sainath05ee45 - Oct 5, 2021 at 03:38 AM
 Courtneyjo2 - Oct 24, 2021 at 11:37 PM
Hello,
I have recently restored my phone . I have lost all the data associated with my phone and lost the two factor authentication as well as backup code. So now I m unable to login into my instagram account as it asks either for the two factor authentication code or the back up code. I reached Instagram customer care and was asked by automated email to send a photo of my face with code which they sent in the email plus with my full name and username . After following this procedure, received an another email “ two factor authentication has been turned off for your account, I should be able to login “ . However it hasn’t turned off and it is still asking me six digit code every time when I login . I have been trying to contact Instagram every day but am receiving the same automated email . Anyone please help me on this issue.?
Related:

4 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14291 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 12, 2024 1,889
Oct 5, 2021 at 09:40 AM
Hello,

You can see here on the forum that many people like you are facing to this same issue.

And unfortunately at this time, there's no known solution to fix this issue with the 2-factor authentication. Try sending a new request to confirm your identity.

Good luck