- We weren't able to confirm your identity from the video you submitted. you can submit a new video and we'll review it again.
- Instagram we weren't able to confirm your identity from the video you submitted - Best answers
- We weren't able to confirm your identity from the video you submitted - Best answers
- Facebook account hacked and password changed - Facebook Forum
- Accessing and downloading hacked - Facebook Forum
- Sorry friends my facebook account was hacked message ✓ - Facebook Forum
- Gmail hacked password changed - Gmail Forum
- Facebook account hacked email and phone changed ✓ - Facebook Forum
I've got the same problem last september, I think we can conclude here that there chat support especially the help center is not your best options, basically they have a bad customer support once your account is lost or is hacked...
My account was hacked and after it's a long arduous process, I sent in my video. It was rejected and now I cannot find how do you get back to resubmit it. Instagram is no help. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.
Same, I think they’re using bots to just reject the selfie verifications in just a few minutes, and there’s no way to contact them at all. Instagram support is mysterious.
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?Ask a question