Instagram Account Hacked!

Closed
artistfromNW3 Posts 6 Registration date Wednesday March 9, 2022 Status Member Last seen March 17, 2022 - Mar 9, 2022 at 08:09 PM
 Domme1 - Mar 29, 2023 at 01:47 AM
Hello,

Two days ago my Instagram Artist Page was hacked. Despite 48 hrs trying to retrieve my account, I have got absolutely nowhere!

Instagram prompted me to upload a video selfie to verify my account. I have now gone through this process 7 times, and 7 times my video has been rejected for reasons, quote: We weren't able to confirm your identity from the video you submitted.

Obviously, I am a human being, not a robot. Photos and videos of myself are featured across my Instagram ... which I no longer am able to access. The hacker has placed an ad for BITCOIN on my grid. Everyone is aware I've been hacked and they've reported it.

Why and how are my verification selfies rejected by Instagram every time? I've even cleared my mobile app's data & cache.

My artist page is vitally important to me. I've spent 2 years of hard work building it up. Can anyone help me, PLEASE?

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 99.0.4844.51
Related:

25 responses

I am in same situation and video didn't work at all..

evelinchamplin Posts 8 Registration date Friday November 4, 2022 Status Member Last seen November 14, 2022
Nov 10, 2022 at 02:03 AM

I've got the same problem last september, I think we can conclude here that there chat support especially the help center is not your best options, basically they have a bad customer support once your account is lost or is hacked...

My account was hacked and after it's a long arduous process, I sent in my video. It was rejected and now I cannot find how do you get back to resubmit it.   Instagram is no help. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Same, I think they’re using bots to just reject the selfie verifications in just a few minutes, and there’s no way to contact them at all. Instagram support is mysterious.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question

I’ve been dealing with this same problem for two months. I was just able to send my selfie for the first time today. All have been denied. I’m so frustrated. I wish they would ask me for my ID. Nothing. Any luck?