Instagram error when trying to upload DL

Closed
Playwood - May 30, 2022 at 12:10 AM
jimmywick Posts 16 Registration date Tuesday November 9, 2021 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2022 - Jul 18, 2022 at 03:28 AM
Hello,

I put in the wrong birthdate on my business Instagram account, so it was disabled. When I long in it tells me to upload my ID but when I do I get an error message. I try to submit an appeal and it tells me to first confirm my identity which is not possible because I keep getting an error message. I really need some help. I've put so much work into building a small business and I am so devastated that I have lost all my networking contacts and pictures it's how I conducted all my business. I have other IG accounts and a FB with all the same information as my disabled business account. I am at a loss as to what to do.

System Configuration: Windows / Edge 101.0.1210.47
Related:

1 response

jimmywick Posts 16 Registration date Tuesday November 9, 2021 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2022
Jul 18, 2022 at 03:28 AM

1. Check your connection

Local internet-related issues are the #1 reason why you face Instagram errors. So, ensure you’re using a stable connection before applying any of the following fixes. Your best bet is to unplug the modem, give it a few minutes, and plug it in again. This should resolve any minor issues right away. 

2. Restart your device

No matter you’re on a smartphone or PC, restarting is a go-to fix. If the problem is on your side, a simple turn-off/turn-on might make it go away. 

3. Check if Instagram is down

Use online tools such as Downdetector.com to see if Instagram is down. In rare cases, the reason you get the ‘Oops, an error occurred’ message is because of an internal issue on the app’s side. If that’s the case, you can’t do much but wait for things to get back to normal. 

Regards,
J Wick