Can't log into my Instagram account from phones

AxySmarts - Updated on May 4, 2023 at 04:27 PM
chinchong79 Posts 3 Registration date Thursday May 4, 2023 Status Member Last seen May 10, 2023 - May 4, 2023 at 03:32 PM

Hello,

I was suddenly logged out of my account while browsing (on desktop). I logged back in just fine, but on my phone I was prompted with the error (directly translated from my language) "You can't log in. An unexpected error has occurred. Try logging in again. " Deleted and reinstalled, restarted my phone, same thing. I tried to log in from another phone, same result. Tried logging in from another pc, it worked just fine. What. the. hell?​​​​​​​
Windows / Opera 98.0.0.0

1 response

chinchong79 Posts 3 Registration date Thursday May 4, 2023 Status Member Last seen May 10, 2023
May 4, 2023 at 03:32 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. It could be due to a temporary glitch or bug in the system. You may want to try clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser on your phone to see if that resolves the issue. If the problem persists, you can contact the customer support team for further assistance. It's also a good idea to update your account's security settings and enable two-factor authentication to ensure the security of your account.