How to forward messages on WhatsApp: iPhone, Android
Messages sent via WhatsApp Messenger can be shared between contacts within the application in a few quick steps. These WhatsApp messages remain within the confines of the application, allowing users to share texts and photos quickly, and without using a lot of data. This article will teach you how to quickly forward messages to any of your WhatsApp contacts.
Note: Forwarded messages do not indicate the original sender. Any messages forwarded within the application will appear to come from the user forwarding the message.
How to forward WhatsApp messages on iPhone?
- Open the WhatsApp conversation of your choice, and tap and hold the message that you wish to forward. A pop-up menu will appear with some message options. Click the Forward option
- Select the message or multiple messages that you would like to include in the forward
- Then, click the Share icon in the bottom-right corner of the window
- Next, click Forward 1 Message. The number will vary depending on how many messages you are forwarding
- Your contact list will be displayed. Select the contact with whom you'd like to share the message
- Finally, click Forward
How to forward WhatsApp messages on Android?
- Open WhatsApp and select the conversation of your choice. Tap and hold the message that you would like to share
- Tap Forward, and choose the chat you wish to forward the message to
- Then, tap Send
Need more help with WhatsApp? Look at our forum!