Gateway m 6750

Closed
pero_placebo - Jul 18, 2009 at 09:31 AM
 pero_placebo - Jul 19, 2009 at 09:24 AM
Hello,
i have gateway m 6750 and he don't whant to start up, he starting and after few seconds it turns off. He don't even show screen, i just push power button, he starts and after few seconds turns off, no screen , no beeps nothig. LED start to shine and cooler strat running, few seconds and evrything turns off. thanks for the help

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 18, 2009 at 09:43 AM
Hello,

remove the battery for 10 minutes,

Then plug it back, plug the charger and start your laptop!

It will work

Good luck
I try it but nothing, it is the same. I forgot to metion before that the laptop didn't like to start at all even the LED didn't shine and i remove procesor, RAM memory, HDD, wierless card and i plug the batery and charger and i press power button and LED start to shine. Than I remove batery and charger and plug processor, RAM, HDD and wierless again, plug batery and charger in and now when I press power button heppents that what I write in first message. I try to hold power button 30-40 seconds without bateri and charger but it is the same. Now I am wondering it's maybe my motherboard not good? Or there something else I can do for my laptop. Thanks for helping me and I'm sorry if my spelling english is not good :)