- How to enable hdmi port on dell latitude laptop
- How to enable hdmi port on dell laptop - Best answers
- Dell latitude 7480 hdmi port not working - Best answers
- Hard reset dell latitude laptop - Guide
- Dell latitude laptop keyboard not working - Guide
- My dvd player on my dell latitude laptop reads cd's but not dvds ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Dell latitude laptop screen black but keyboard lit up ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Hdmi port not working on laptop windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- After selecting video input connection type (HDMI) on HD TV, try right-clicking on the desktop and go to graphics options.
- Select desktop plus HD TV or just HD TV.
- This works with Dell Studio 1555 and Sony Bravia HD TV using the HDMI inputs.
I had this same problem. Took me a while but I figured it out. Right click on desktop and select "Personalize". Next click on "Display". You should see "connect to a projector" on the left. Select it then select duplicate. Its that simple.