PS3/PC IP address conflict [Solved/Closed]

Steven75 - Jan 25, 2008 at 04:00 AM - Latest reply:  mrowl12
- Aug 30, 2010 at 04:56 PM
What's up!

When I am using my PS3 and my computer at the same time it says "Windows system error"... Seems there is an IP address conflict with another system on the network but my PS3 work's fine and my nat type is 2 my pc is also working fine. Should I be worried or not? (N. B.: my PS3 has a different IP address than my pc).
See more 

17 replies

Thank you
They both have static IP addresses or you using DHCP?
My server has 2 lan card one has taken connection from siffy and it is shared through another lan card by a switch and all the clients have different ip adress assigned but after some time in client i will get a system error as ip conflict and my server will get restarted suddenly without any error message.
so help me out what to do now
hai ,
I'm the system administrator of one institution. I have 2 more associative administrators. So thrice of us know password of admin. But some time we go to other chamber to give internet connection. But we forgot to know who i given particular static ip address to? . if the first users pc in off state , suddenly the second users pc takes that ip. and get connects. When the first user put on his pc, probably he gets error that " IP ADDRESS CONFLICT with other system on the network."
Is there any idea or software to the server to prevent changing static ip address of particular user?

help me please................................
thanking u....
yours friendly,
yogi
Thank you
hi i have my ps3 im trying to connect my ps3 to my inrernet for some reason it wont instail i need help with this
i know theres a plug where connect but i have a wirless connectin but the main monton is in the aother room and it wont reach the tv email me back and help me with prombles

laracuentemichael@yahoo.com

writre back

laracuentemiami@aim.com
Did you enable a WEP/WPA Key in your SSID? If so, you NEED to enter in the WEP/WPA key in the wirless config in your PS3. Does that help?
Thank you
hi i have my ps3 im trying to connect my ps3 to my inrernet for some reason it wont instail i need help with this
i know theres a plug where connect but i have a wirless connectin but the main monton is in the aother room and it wont reach the tv email me back and help me with prombles

laracuentemichael@yahoo.com

writre back

laracuentemiami@aim.com
hey man u need to find ur wep num. its typically 10 to 26 digit num. dep. on the bit debth of ur encryption
Thank you
the program iam usein is linksys it connected to my computer and the modem is in the main room im trying to connectthe program iam usein is linksys it connected to my computer and the modem is in the main room im trying to connect my ps3 onto internet conncetin my ps3 onto internet conncetin
Thank you
i need help. when i go to browser, it says the page cannoy be displayed, and network error occurred. how do i get this to work?
beaverTEETH 1 Posts Sunday December 20, 2009Registration date December 20, 2009 Last seen - Dec 20, 2009 at 11:11 PM
Thank you
i have a similar question sort of...when i try to hook up my PS3 wirelessly to the internet it simply wont let me. I have a router and everything, it even sayys my connection is 100%. i select easy then then wireless then scan then my router then none then then it goes to "checking network configurations" then it sits there for five minutes and eventually says "there has been a problem obtaining an IP address" (or something like that).....what do i do???
mine did the same. I ended up pushing reset button on router. that seemed to work.
ur firewall is blocking it u should log in to ur router find firewall then disable it.
Thank you
hello im trying to make a ps3 acount and my adress i need to put in for my house it's not working i did it with my old house as well can any body give me and adress that works so i can go online plzzzzzz
Thank you
please help how do i get the ps3 address if it's not the same as my pc's ?
Thank you
please help me i have a cnflict on my pc it is dv6000 hp windows vista and i cant open my msn can u help me thnks anyway
Thank you
pls help me resoft my problem
Thank you
Its cause your using a SWITCH not a Router.