- I have 8gb ram but only 2gb usable
- Installed memory 8gb 2gb usable - Best answers
- Installed memory 4gb 2gb usable - Best answers
- Gta 5 download pc 2gb ram - Download - Action and adventure
- I have 8gb ram but only 3gb usable ✓ - Hardware Forum
- Installed ram 8gb 5.95 usable - Hardware Forum
- Gta 4 download for pc 32 bit 2gb ram ✓ - GTA Forum
- Photoshop not enough ram - Guide
I figured it out. After tinkering with it for a few hours, it turns out that the "Memory Reamp" needs to be enabled. On some Asus mobo's and a few other brands, when Win 7 is installed it recognizes that this problem. The problem was there all along and people just didn't know it until Win 7 was installed and pointed it out as a precursor to a BIOS problem that had been there the whole time.
- 1 Enter BIOS
- 2 Advanced
- 3 Chipset Settings
- 4 Enable Memory Reamp Feature
- 5 Exit and Save
- 6 You're Done!