Solved
Roryyy - Updated on Apr 28, 2020 at 03:47 AM
 dwebb - Apr 28, 2020 at 06:22 AM
Hello,

I cant find match its been on for hours but still can't find a single match x
System Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0
Related:

58 responses

Hey guys I cannot connect to the Modern Warfare 2 game... It was okay for a week but I m trying to connet for couple of days but I cant. Please add me as a friend to your steam accounts... e-mail: mceksioglu@yahoo.com.tr
'Hi
here too
and I've no friends in my playlist :P
my name is Yuimi and I'm playing on the computer anyone add me? :(
pretty please
Feb 14, 2010 at 02:31 AM
someone please add me n a game too. mhains4 is my name.
it happend with me on my 360 I just join my freinds session in progrees its annoying thought

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
me 2 anyone know the solution tell me
al.hassan.mohammed@windowslive.com
I can beat all of you stupids out their
happenig to me too I think is because of the network when it went down on March 1st its been happening to me eversince very mad
u need a usb
Same thing happens with me! =(
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! my ps3 won't find matches! I tried everything and it still won't find matches! if anyone has an answer please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me but I have to wait 10 mins just to play helllpppp
Port forward the xbox live ports! It works! Google how to port forward as it is to complex to explain.
it might be because u might be cheating
it wont work for me its the map packs
Ever since the update, I cant connect to any games either... I think its either the update or the map packs.
im the same the pack is very bad I only updated and now cannot connect to any xbox live macthes on any game. helpppppppppp!!!
people go on ur xbox 360 and go to solutions and then xbox live status .. xbox knows about the problem and are trying to fix it
its happening to me on the pc too, last night I cudnt find a match all night, had no updates or maps installed for ages
sameeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!