I can't watch video clips

Solved/Closed
error_nf - Aug 31, 2008 at 06:49 PM
 Savouge - Mar 10, 2018 at 05:06 PM
Hello,
my computer can't display video clips as in youTube and many other websites !
and I lately did many changed so that I don't know in which the problem
firstly, I installed the cursed antivirus Norton 360 then it blocked all the vedio clips
then it asked me to update my window Xp but some files failed to be updated
SO, I removed the Norton 360 from my computer BUT till now I can't watch vedio clips
Please any one can help !
Related:

70 responses

download adobe flash player on the internet
Tazmaniaclones99
Apr 29, 2010 at 10:12 PM
first you need to get rid of that flippen 360 thin and get yourself a new cheapy laptop. that is what you want and need:) but make sure it has wireless internet(wifi)
Download Adobe flash player
help I cant watch youtube videos and I dont know what to do? can someone help me I geting crazy!I cant play on games too!!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I cant watch music video clips on the a-ha website even with the latest adobe flash player installed. Please help.
Jason - Greece
May 4, 2010 at 04:39 AM
I have almost the same problem with all of you. The past three days I have problems with my computer . I have windows 7 , a 24mbps interntet conetction and I use the google chrome programm to surf on the internet . First I thought that it was my route's problem but I can watch videos with my laptop . So I get to the file : toys , I pressed the Clean Up hard drive and after that I pressed the Disc Reconstruction .......now I can see video only on youtube but they are slow ......... it takes 1 to 3 min to play but they are full down in the red bar ............but I do not know anything else to be able to solve the problem .
you need to install a software that will make your computer display videos such as flash player and media player or real player ..................................................good luck.............................................................abduljalil morocco
i cant see the sent videos only on face book .
i cannot play videos on you tube it stops and then goes again please help
i can,t watch video s on the computer
Hi Joey, I have this problem, can you tell me how to solve this. Thank you.
Hi friend have you tried system restore maybe you might be able to go back to earlier date before you had installed norton 360
nmsindia Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday May 18, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 18, 2010
May 18, 2010 at 11:24 AM
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/tplclick?lid=41000000028698925&pubid=21000000000249401

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Paltalk Basic Registration 300x250px
i hav ethe answer...i was just watching the news..and it says cheo hospitals have made all popular websites viral...so you cant acsess them until tomorrow :P ugggg
you need to install FLASH to watch most videos. FLASH is free just go on Google, yahoo, bing, dog pile etc. and type FLASH download. then you should be able to watch videos.
don't know how to get youtube on my coputer so I can watch things from e-mails plays a second then stop takes forever to watch anything help
when the player displays such a message try switching to a lower or higher picture quality setting.
for example when I clicked on a video it showed an error message,my default setting was 360p,i switched it to 240p the video played, after this I switched back to 360p the video still played.........
hello
I can't watch online videos after when I deleted some softwear from controle pannel. kindly give suggections to watch online videos again
i cant see my youtube video and facebook I dont no why?
can,t get videos to load