Cannot install Avira antivirus

Solved/Closed
ladadada - Updated on Jan 30, 2019 at 08:41 AM
pcdroid13 Posts 3 Registration date Thursday May 30, 2019 Status Member Last seen June 5, 2019 - May 30, 2019 at 07:21 AM
Hello,

I'm trying to install Avira antivirus, but it does not work. It says that there is an error in installing the program. It says that:
A secure internet connection is required to activate the product(SSL encrypted). This could not be established. please address the following issues and repeat the product activation.
-ensure that the internet can be accessed
-ensure that the system date is correct
-if in use, check your modem connection
-ensure that the application fact.exe can access the internet and is not blocked by a firewall

It seems that there's really nothing wrong with my internet connections and still I can't install Avira antivirus. Guys, do you have any idea about what should be done in this case?

Need help!
System Configuration: Windows XP Safari 532.0

14 responses

Hey,

I too had the same message and was about to give up. However, I gave a final shot by doing a small thing.

I just unclicked the box that was asking me whether I wanted to register Avira. It started the installation.

Guess, I am an unregistered user!
pcdroid13 Posts 3 Registration date Thursday May 30, 2019 Status Member Last seen June 5, 2019 2
May 30, 2019 at 07:21 AM
i am also trying to solve error in installing the program