Need help to get access to my myspace

 Blocked Profile -
i need help finding my password and email address because i have been hacked is there a way u can ask me my security question so i can retrieve and change my password

1 reply

Dear Sir,

Please contact the MySpace support and explain them your problem and provide enough confirmation that it is really your account. Hence get the problem solved. If ever you want to know who is the one who hacked your account, please file a legal case and let the Cyber Crime Unit carry their investigations.

Thank you.