March 12, 2010
-
Registration date
Sunday February 21, 2010
Status
Last seen
March 12, 2010
-
Hello, i have got 2 problems with my toshiba laptop. i just reformatted it a few days ago with windows xp home edition and now i can't play cd's or cd rom games, doesn't have any sound. when i reformatted it, i didn't use a external harddrive to save anything. i thought i didn't need any of it, but i guess i was wrong. i have tried a number of things, but nothing seems to work. the sound worked fine before i did any of this, but i really needed to reformat it.

Also, my internet isn't working. i have got a belkin router and it seems that its working fine, but my laptop isn't picking it up. i even unplugged it and set it up again to see if it would work and my laptop doesn't get a connection from it. it also used to work fine before i reformatted. please help me out.

2 replies

Hi there,

Well its a driver issue,use link below from its official manufacturer website and download the drivers:

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/home.jsp?nav=Download

Thanks
Registration date
Sunday February 21, 2010
Status
Last seen
March 12, 2010

so i'm gonna need a external harddrive or a flash drive to save it on and then put it on the laptop, right? i'm not good with computers, but i am learning.