Internet disconnecting on peer to peer

Closed
vir - Oct 14, 2008 at 07:38 AM
 Nedaa - Apr 15, 2009 at 01:18 AM
Hello,
i have peer to peer network, on one desktop xp is installed and on laptop vista is their. I have internet connection on desktop, and it is shered through LAN card. when i connect to internet on desktop after half an hour sound drivers on desktop are actomatically uninstalled and at the same time internet on laptop get disconnected while internet is stay connected on desktop. to connect internet on laptop again the desktop machine must be restart. its happing in every half hour. Is this problem is with desktop or laptop? Please help me out so that i can stay connected to the internet on laptop without restarting desktop.
Related:

3 responses

Please let me konw how is it possible to disconnect internet from another machine on on peer to peer network
Hellow,
I have a vista laptop (not on domine) and a xp SP2 desktop connected to domine and a printer connected locally to a desktop
I connect the laptop to the printer via desktop,but after one or two days I connect the laptop again and agin(because the printer take the order and doesn't print it), so every time I delete the printer from the laptop and connect it again and again ....................
Please can you help me and find a suitable solution
Best Regards
please answer the quistion in the message title