My msn messenger won't work

Solved/Closed
titja91 - Oct 21, 2008 at 05:03 AM
 frustrated - Jun 16, 2010 at 12:54 AM
Hello,
my msn messenger doesn't work... after updating to messenger beta when I try to sign in... a box appears with the don't send option....
I have tried to remove msn from the system but is impossible... I can't find it in the control panel.... When I remove it manually it still recognizes it and I can't install some other version becouse its older then the present one...
help me please... what should I do...???

74 responses

make sure that date and time is right
do a system restore back to before you downloaded it
ok ppl I had the same prob as most of you ppl are it wouldnt let me in, no matter what i tried. It's funny because its so simple that no one thinks of it, but anyway, all you have to do is make sure that your date and time are right, like on your com
my problem is with why my msn not lettting me jsut click 1 persons cam and selecting view cam.. when i click there cam or mine.. it opens both in an audio call.. automatically.. wth is the problem!?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
https://digiex.net/threads/windows-live-messenger-2009-wave-3-build-14-0-8089-726-offline-install.3487/

Go on this and scroll down to the two links and download one of them,its the downgrade so your webcam will work
yeah same !
omg same! it's saying some error code.
really want to talk to friends to!
ah well!
you all on windows xp?
can you please help me fix my messenger it stop working
go to safe mood and try to uninstall it. if doesn't, go to regedit and delete all entry or key in windows live messenger >>>>>>> have good luck.
i am using Last xp now ..and i i cant just sendmy webcam when i click on my webcam icon, msn make it vedio call that i dun want .. i want to send only my webcam not vedio call ..is any body help me out please
same problem here :-( ... i upgraded my messenger and it hasn't been able to connect to the internect since...
still cant figure it ouut =(
you should go to msn saved file directory where the place store all msn files and registries, from there, you would see a folder name called "INSTALLER", from there, u will see two installer files, u lauch the installer and an interface will pop out and from there you can inistall window live 9.

example: C:/rpogram/window live/installer

hope things work.
go to msn.co.uk then click on messenger above the sign in box then click on the words don't have a windows messenger sign in here hope this helps
dor to da een
Nov 16, 2009 at 03:46 PM
wait but if it is msn.co.uk den is it .com or .ca cuz den if u dont tell da ppl dat den dey wont know wat website it is