Blue Screen!!!

Closed
melmel.cz Posts 17 Registration date Wednesday September 3, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2009 - Nov 2, 2008 at 01:29 AM
 Moloch - Nov 6, 2008 at 05:34 AM
Hello,

Yesterday I pulled my cpu forward and today when I tried to switch it on it just shows me a blue screen with some codes and now I cant log onto windows. Any help please?
Related:

2 responses

cocalife Posts 8 Registration date Thursday September 11, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 5, 2009 4
Nov 2, 2008 at 02:24 AM
Hi mel.

You mean that you pulled out your cpu or your entire casing? Well perhaps something has gone loose in your cpu and I would recommend that you get the advice of an IT technician before coming to any conclusion.
Hi

As cocaliffe said, check that all the peripherals are in place in the computer. As you moved it, maybe something moved inside or got unplugged.

If everything is in the right place, you should try to repair windows by inserting the XP CD and when installation procedure starts and it detects your old XP version, press R key to repare XP files system without deleting your personal files ond the hard-drive.

Normally, you will have a repaired XP without losing your personal data. Don't forget to reinstall drivers (motherboard, GPU, etc.)

Hope this will help.