- Wo mic not showing up in recording devices
- Wo mic doesn't show up in recording devices - Best answers
- Wo mic not showing in recording devices - Best answers
- Wo mic doesn't show up in recording devices ✓ - Forum - Audio
- No recording device - Forum - Software
- How to reinstall the recording device - Forum - Hardware
- Synaptics pointing device driver - How-To - Laptop computer
- Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. please try signing in from the device you use most often. - Forum - Yahoo Mail
Hiya, the same thing has happened to me, i'm using the Sony Vaio cr31s, and I seriously can't find any way to fix it. Would the only way to sort it out be to wipe the laptop clean and start over? I have the discs?
i was having the same problem I solved it by disable the phone line so the microphone was ready automatically
Sorry, this is not helping me. I have a Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 USB interface that I use for recording. I've installed the correct drivers to my Sony Vaio laptop. The computer sees that the correct drivers are installed. However, it absolutely will NOT recognize the interface as a recording device. How do I get this to work? Is there a way to manually add a new recording device and then select it? I don't want to use the built-in microphone. I want to use this interface that I have attached to a professional vocal mic. Can anyone help me??