DOESNT LOAD THE WINDOW

Closed
S.T - Nov 4, 2008 at 12:46 AM
 xiao - Nov 5, 2008 at 12:03 PM
Hello everyone....
Today, while i was using my laptop (VAIO SZ Searies), it just turned off cuz of no the electrity was dead on my streets. It happened before too. So, like when i got my electrities back, i turned on my laptop and the screen pops up telling me to choose an option or like safe mode....etc...so i press start window normally. just like before BUT today just doesnt work at all~ there was another screen poppin up sayin that

my window failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the case. and then there are 3 steps telling me how to fix the problems....

1. Insert your window installation disc and restart your computer
2. choose your langague settings, and the click next
3. Click repair your computer...

If you dont have this disc, contact your system administrator or coumpter manufacturer for assistance

File: \Windows\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys
Info: Windows failed to load because a critical system driver is missing, or corrupt...

i dont have the disc so ive tried the turnin off my laptop and press F10 when i open it to restore the windows...n it said that teh C; has errors n ask us to click to check so i did...n then aft the problems was automatcially fixed ...i tried again...it still have the same problem...it just say my window restore was unsucessful..
so now i couldnt load my windows to start my laptop..

what should i do !!
i need some help here please !!!
THANk you

1 response

better try booting using safe mode.. and if it boots do system restore..

if that doesnt work, there would be no other option but to do operating system reinstallation.
Thank you... i will try that first
your very much welcome! hope that would fix your problem