Wireless connects , but no internet
Closed
sandre25
-
14 Nov 2008 à 09:33
xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 - 14 Nov 2008 à 13:34
xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 - 14 Nov 2008 à 13:34
Related:
- Wireless connects , but no internet
- Wireless network connection - Guide
- Wireless network watcher - Download - Other
- Download internet explorer 11 for windows 10 64-bit - Download - Browsers
- Connected no internet access pldt ✓ - Network Forum
- Wireless personal area network - Guide
1 response
xpcman
Posts
19528
Registration date
Wednesday 8 October 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
15 June 2019
1,824
14 Nov 2008 à 13:34
14 Nov 2008 à 13:34
I had this problem and the only way I could fix it was to install another brand of wireless card (Dlink would be best for you). I am still looking for the ultimate software fix.