- Computer freezes when i click on anything
- Pc freezes few minutes after startup ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Deep freeze uninstall tool ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Forgot deep freeze password ✓ - Forum - System software
- Acer laptop freezes on startup ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- How to freeze the =today() function once data has been entered - Forum - Excel
Thanks for your help computer nerd. I was able to install the anti-virus in safe mode and ran a scan to reveal a virus. Thanks again.
try downloading avg free, (personal preference) to a thumb drive from another computer, and booting your computer up in safe mode....then install avg and run your first scan and see what happens.
There is no easy solution. Either take it to a repair shop or re-install your copy of Windows (this will erase all your data/programs).
or, if you don't feel like doing that....does it keep popping up with a popup that tells a file name and path?, if so, boot up in safemode, track it down, (probably be in a hidden folder) delete it, and remove from recycling bin, careful, don't wanna restore it....then restart your computer normally, happens a lot with acer laptops too