I can not connect to internet

Closed
viju - Jul 17, 2010 at 09:11 AM
bryztech Posts 10 Registration date Monday July 19, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 28, 2010 - Jul 19, 2010 at 08:29 AM
Hello,

i am trying to connect to internet through GT-S5603 using tata docomo sim, i can not connect to internet, following error message is displayed:-
os erroer message: the connection attempt failed because the modem (or other connecting device) on the remote computer is out of order

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 17, 2010 at 12:34 PM
Hi there,

Have you already activated internet service on the handset?please confirm.

Thanks
bryztech Posts 10 Registration date Monday July 19, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 28, 2010
Jul 19, 2010 at 08:29 AM
Hi viju,

Is it an external plug-in modem device via USB? Try unplugging the device, uninstall the driver from Device manager, plug in your device on another USB port, then reinstall the driver. If it's a plug-and-play device where you don't need any disc to install a driver, just let its driver reinstall by itself. If this won't work, try plugging the device on another computer (if you have one) just to isolate the issue and determine if it has something to do with the device only, or your computer's operating system may have gone corrupted.