My laptop won't turn on

Closed
doods - Mar 3, 2011 at 01:55 PM
mancy Posts 124 Registration date Monday July 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2016 - Mar 3, 2011 at 11:45 PM
Hello,
I think I have the same problem. No matter how many times I push the start button, my laptop sounds like it's about to start and then shuts off. There is nothing on the monitor (the monitor does not even come on), but I can hear the fan. Were you able to figure out a solution to this problem? I appreciate any advice you can give...

I've tried what Ali advise"Hello guys, I got the same problem just last night , I left my hp dv6338 downloading some stuff and yesterday morning I left it turn off before go to work, when I came the computer didn't turn on, I could see just the light that flashing for a 1 second and then nothing happen, I tried to take out the battery and turn on the computer again and nothing happen, but guess what tonight I'm typing from my laptop, just try this, press down the power button and hold it down, and then with the button press down , press F12 , and vuala the computer will boot normaly, I'm trying to find out why this happened, I hope you can fix you problem.

but it doesn't work somebody can help please....my laptop is Toshiba Satellite L30

Related:

2 responses

Anonymous User
Mar 3, 2011 at 02:05 PM
Hello,

Try this 1

Unplug the power --> remove the battery --> Hold the power button for 60

seconds to 2 minutes --> Connect the power supply then try to switch ON the laptop and later

Put the battery back into the laptop.

Good Luck
mancy Posts 124 Registration date Monday July 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2016 94
Mar 3, 2011 at 11:45 PM
Try following method to get rid of Black screen problem.
1) TAKE OUT YOUR LAPTOP BATTERY
2) REMOVE YOUR AC ADAPTOR CORD, that's the wall power, remove it.
3) NOW HOLD DOWN THE POWER BUTTON FOR 30 SECONDS.