- Computer not working properly
- It appears that call of duty did not quit properly ✓ - Forum - Call Of Duty
- Check to see that the disk and drive are connected properly make sure that the disk is not read-only - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Arrow keys not working properly - Guide
- It appears call of duty did not quit properly - Forum - Call Of Duty
- Mouse pointer not selecting properly - Guide
I had this problem 1 day ago . The way i fixed it was by accidentally removing one of my RAM which apeared to be broken. I tryed 5 or 6 different ways to fix it but nothing helped, so i assume that every pc has it own solution to this issue. Try it, but the problem now is that my pc crashes whit no reason and i cant play any games because the freeze, crash etc. So can somebody explain why this problem occurres.