Internet connection problem

Closed
julie - Apr 16, 2012 at 01:16 AM
 Blocked Profile - Apr 16, 2012 at 01:19 AM
Hello, im having a problem with my internet it all started a few months ago after my internet provider disconnected our service .. and ever since we got it back we have had nothing but problems we can be playing world of warcraft fine but if you go to load any other page or even try to re load world of warcraft it wont work and say that we have no connection even tho my hubby could be happily playing on his computer but mine wont work...then we will end up having to reset the moderm before it will work again this can happen up to 10 times a day im so tired of it...if anyone knows why this might be happening i would love to know :)

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 16, 2012 at 01:19 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.