Toshiba labtop issue

Closed
Shy - Jun 2, 2012 at 09:46 AM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Jun 2, 2012 at 09:58 AM
Hello, My Toshiba labtop Satellite series shut down on me about 3 months ago and I just decided to see if it would work this morning bout 30 minutes ago and it still does the same thing it did when it first shut down on me. For like a week straight I tried to reboot, backup and recovory ect. nothing worked at all that was when it first happened and now that it is on it is still the same will come on but screen is blank. What can I do about this situation? Another thing it says when it comes on in the beggining that windows failed to start due to a recent hardware or software change that is what might be the cause of what happened to it. What is it specifically talking about I do not know much about computers but I am learning about htem now in school online class Intruction of Computer Literacy.

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jun 2, 2012 at 09:58 AM
Hello,

Try this 1

Go to BIOS --> Load default settings --> Set the first boot device as "Hard Drive"

--> Save the settings and exit from the BIOS.

You can find all the instructions regarding how to toggle between the options

and changing the settings in the BIOS itself.

Note : If you have no idea regarding how to get into BIOS then click on the

below hyperlink "BIOS". You can find all the information

BIOS

Good Luck