June 1, 2013
-
Registration date
Wednesday November 6, 2013
Status
Last seen
November 6, 2013
-
So, I play minecraft but when I use the W, A, S, D Keys I can't use my mouse, I need to be able to turn by moving the mouse at the same time walking, I really am frustrated by this, my system info: A Dell, Inspiron M5040 Windows 7 Ultimate. I tried countless of answers but nothing. Please help!

4 replies

Registration date
Wednesday November 6, 2013
Status
Last seen
November 6, 2013
Hi,

I had the same issue but I solved it.

Please go to options and see if you accidentally enabled touch screen mode.

If it is enabled then please disable it and try. I had accidentally enabled it and the same thing happened.. Hope this is the case.

Best of luck!
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 3147 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Sunday September 23, 2012
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
Hi thien3420,

Is this problem only happening while playing the game? Try testing the mouse and the keyboard in a notepad. If the keyboard and mouse function simultaneously in the notepad the issue might be with the game. Also, are you using the touchpad in Inspiron M5040 laptop for playing this game? If so, please try using an external mouse (if available) and check if the problem occurs.

To know more about Dell's products, services and drivers & downloads, please go to http://dell.to/YBlak6
Thanks & Regards
Zohaib R
#iworkfordell
Registration date
Friday June 21, 2013
Status
Last seen
June 21, 2013

I'm struggling with this as well!
Registration date
Sunday September 23, 2012
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
Hi jackpethick,

What is the exact System Model Number of your Dell Laptop and have you tried steps suggested to "thien3420"?

To know more about Dell's products, services and drivers & downloads, please go to http://dell.to/YBlak6