- How to use touchpad and keyboard at the same time
- Touchpad and keyboard not working at same time windows 10 - Best answers
- Can't use touchpad and keyboard at the same time - Best answers
- Touchpad enable keyboard shortcut - Guide
- Unlock hp keyboard touchpad - Guide
- Lenovo keyboard and touchpad not working - Guide
- Toshiba laptop keyboard and touchpad not working - Guide
- Acer laptop keyboard and mouse touchpad suddenly stopped working ✓ - Forum - Keyboard
I just ran into this problem with a new system today, and noticed that a number of the suggested solutions online are looking too deeply. There's a simple fix to this. There is actually a sensible feature that is causing this problem, but clearly it gets in the way of gaming. At least some Acer systems contain a feature intended to prevent users from moving the mouse by mistake while typing. As it took some time before I could use my original Acer Aspire One without making this mistake, I appreciate the feature, but needed to disable it in order to play games.
- 1) On the system tray, click the pointing device / touchpad icon, and select Pointing Device Properties.
- 2) Click the "Device Settings" tab.
- 3) Select your touchpad (it was the only option on my system.)
- 4) Click Settings.
- 5) Expand Pointing
- 6) Expand Sensitivity
- 7) Select PalmCheck
- 8) Adjust the sensitivity slider until you can move the mouse while pressing one of the walk keys.
- 9) Click OK twice.
- 10) Enjoy your game.