- How to use touchpad and keyboard at the same time
- Can't use trackpad and keyboard at the same time - Best answers
- Can't use touchpad and keyboard at the same time - Best answers
- How to type ' on keyboard - Guide
- Keyboard typing letters and numbers at the same time ✓ - Windows Forum
- Keyboard won't type - Guide
- Popcorn time - Download - Movies, series and TV
- How do i type é on my keyboard? - Guide
I just ran into this problem with a new system today, and noticed that a number of the suggested solutions online are looking too deeply. There's a simple fix to this. There is actually a sensible feature that is causing this problem, but clearly it gets in the way of gaming. At least some Acer systems contain a feature intended to prevent users from moving the mouse by mistake while typing. As it took some time before I could use my original Acer Aspire One without making this mistake, I appreciate the feature, but needed to disable it in order to play games.
- 1) On the system tray, click the pointing device / touchpad icon, and select Pointing Device Properties.
- 2) Click the "Device Settings" tab.
- 3) Select your touchpad (it was the only option on my system.)
- 4) Click Settings.
- 5) Expand Pointing
- 6) Expand Sensitivity
- 7) Select PalmCheck
- 8) Adjust the sensitivity slider until you can move the mouse while pressing one of the walk keys.
- 9) Click OK twice.
- 10) Enjoy your game.