Webpage blank

Closed
sugs82 Posts 1 Registration date Friday April 25, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 25, 2014 - Apr 25, 2014 at 06:47 AM
 Sugs82 - Apr 26, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Hi I have recently upgraded to windows 7 and now I can't see webpages on the internet.

I have internet connection and pages are loading as when I move the cursor it brings up the text/link of what is there but the page is just blank.

I have searched a number of online suggestions including disabling anti virus, resetting internet explorer settings, renewing ip address, checking add-ons are disabled and clearing browsing history.

Please help....!
Thanks

1 response

luisferCR Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday February 2, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 25, 2014
Apr 25, 2014 at 08:20 PM
hello !
Which browser are you using Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome ?
If you are using Internet explorer go to control panel ------> internet options------------------>look for the advance tab----------> look for a button that says reset , what you are going to with that will be to take the browser to factory settings.
If that doesn't solve your problem try to start the computer on safe mode with networking so see if you are able to display the website,
It is internet explorer, I have tried to reset and it didn't work. I will try the safe mode, thanks for your suggestions.