No internet access

Closed
ionuthalauca Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday November 25, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 26, 2014 - Nov 25, 2014 at 08:16 AM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 26, 2014 at 11:26 AM
So,here i am after 3 days of so-and-so internet connection!i'll try to make it fast since i get only 3-5 minutes of connection!
I have a wi-fi conection which i dont know why keeps giving me this message!If i go through troubleshot i get DNS server not responding!
i tried flushdns,obtain id and dns automatically and most of the things i got as result on iternet!
any ideeas?
i use a windows 7-32bit!The computer is 4 months old

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Nov 25, 2014 at 01:59 PM
Do you have a network location set up in your connections? Something like home, work , or public? Check that. Let us know.
ionuthalauca Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday November 25, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 at 08:31 AM
this are my conections..i set them as Home
can this be caused by a hardware problem?
Blocked Profile
Nov 26, 2014 at 11:26 AM
It shouldn't be administered as a broadband connection as it is showing. Do you have the ISP connection settings on the PC, or in the router?

take a look at my wireless connections. You will notice they are administered as a wireless connection.

Is this your router or the ISP's? If it is the ISP router, call their tech support and ask for assistance in making the connection into their machine so that you can consume their services!

Let us know!

"If you would have told me 20 years ago that everyone was going to be a photographer in 20 years, I wouldn't have believed you!"