Why can't I open my Facebook page? [Closed]

Registration date
Wednesday December 17, 2014
Status
Last seen
December 17, 2014
-
 FatDaddy1980 -
I have a personal Facebook account (which is working fine), and I manage a business page on Facebook that has suddenly stopped working on my iPad but is still accessible on my phone and my computer. I can log in to the Facebook business account, but when I go to the "page" to make a post it is just blank. Several other features of the account work, however. I just need to be able to access the page so I can post information in regards to my business. Thanks in advance for the help!

2 replies

Tried this on my iPad, but when I click on Settimgs I just get a blank page with https://m.facebook.com/settings across the top. Should I try getting on a computer and doing this instead? The page works perfectly on every device/machine except my iPad Air. The page only partially works on iPad Air. So frustrated!
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 4315 users have said thank you to us this month

Try logging off the other machines. Give that a try and let us know!
Registration date
Wednesday December 17, 2014
Status
Last seen
December 17, 2014

I have tried that already. No luck. In addition, I have deleted the Facebook app from my iPad, turned off my iPad, turned back on, downloaded again and still get the same result. My personal account and my personal pages work just fine. I login to the business account and when I try to open my page is when the problem occurs. I can see notifications and some other features of the business account, but I have no luck actually viewing or using the page itself. Still need help!
Registration date
Thursday December 18, 2014
Status
Last seen
December 18, 2014
visit facebook.com under setting and then security where you are logged in and end all activity and try logging again