Blue screen appears and system restarts

Solved/Closed
Virendra - May 21, 2008 at 07:52 AM
 medish - Jul 3, 2010 at 10:55 AM
During normal operationy dumping blue screen appears for a sec with something written like " physical memory dumping"
and then system restarts.I am already using Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0. What could be the possible reason?
Related:

26 responses

well let me clarify my question the blue screen appears when I run it in safe mode but when I run it normal it loads to windows xp load page then about 1 minute after shutsdown and restarts again can anyone help?
Hi,

This is satish.......I have experienced the same problem with my pc.....no need to worry it can be solved by

reinstalling a fresh copy of operating system........(use geniune version of windows/ fresh copy from microsoft

downloads)

Reason: 1) Some files are missing at the time of os installation.

2) System mal function.

3) Irregualr shutdown of PC

It can solved 100% by reinstalling the os....
The problem u guys are having might be boot sector virus. The best way to do this is to:
1) Take off your hard drive. make it your secondary drive or as an external hard drive (you have to buy the hard drive casing to do this).
2) Backup some of the files like your work if you need them.
3) Format the hard drive and make a partition for C:\ about 20Gb max.
4) Put back the hard drive to the computer and reinstall windows from the beginning using the original cd or bootable windows cd.

Good luck trying.
dandiablo Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday March 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 18, 2009
Mar 18, 2009 at 03:24 AM
ok I figured I would leech off of this guys page to add some more info on the problem (my problem) I downloaded two programs recently followed by a couple of little things, programs :drver detective and IZarc, now I assumed I had a virus until I went into safe made after the blue screen came up with the dumping message etc and restarting my laptop and suggesting going into safe mode. I then ran my avg free to scan my whole computer I did it 3 times trying a different combination of identifiers. In the end this did not fix the problem.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
can u help me guys everytime I restart my computer and after restarting and asking pass and that we dont have pass and just press enter to open!! and now I want my computer evrytime I restart automatic open without asking pass!!! note somebody asking me in user account but I think I dont have enough option in ther!!!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Apr 1, 2010 at 07:18 AM
Hello,

I also suggest that you have your graphic card checked.

Good luck