- Acer laptop freezes on startup
- Acer laptop stuck on acer launch - Best answers
- Acer laptop stuck on loading screen - Best answers
- Acer laptop freezes on start up ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- My Acer laptop is stuck on the Acer loading screen ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- My computer wont go past the acer screen ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Acer laptop stuck on loading screen ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- My laptop freezes when i turn it on...help!!! ✓ - Forum - Laptop
will it let you get into the bios menu? it's usually f2, f10 or f12. power it down and hold down f2 and then power it back up while holding it down. if nothing then do the same with f10 and then f12. it sounds like it might have the boot order outta whack.
okay, so usually when you see the no operating system found, the partition has been erased or corrupted. Are you a computer savvy person? I'm talking like having more know how than the basic stuff. I ask because first, I'm not an expert by any means but I do know how to get shiz fixed from my own trial and error. Secondly, just wondering how best to explain it.
if you go to a site called parted magic and follow their instructions, you can burn a disc that lets you get back in to restore or copy the partition that was in there. you can also use a program called testdisk. it's the same thing that parted magic uses to do it. parted magic is more user friendly though. On the start up screen, does it give you the option to restart at all? I know how to do it pretty easy if you can get in to command prompt.