Can't connect acer aspire one to internet

Closed
lostandconfused Posts 2 Registration date Friday 25 September 2015 Status Member Last seen 26 September 2015 - 25 Sep 2015 à 18:09
EdoubleU Posts 109 Registration date Friday 28 August 2015 Status Contributor Last seen 3 November 2015 - 26 Sep 2015 à 18:16
I bought a used acer aspire one zg5 and cannot connect it to my wireless connection. It shows it's connected but everytime I try to go online it says working offline. I uncheck the working offline thing and it still won't connect me. I tried the suggestion to turn power save mode off and it still won't connect. It keeps trying to get me to connect with dial up or broadband even though it shows i'm connected to my wireless network.

3 responses

EdoubleU Posts 109 Registration date Friday 28 August 2015 Status Contributor Last seen 3 November 2015 109
26 Sep 2015 à 09:42
you have to go into your connections and under that vpn settings one, click on remove for dialup, broadband & ipsn site then restart . should be good to go after that.
Lostandconfused
26 Sep 2015 à 15:07
Where do I find connections - be specific please. I am a tech dummy
Lostandconfused
26 Sep 2015 à 16:54
Cant find how to remove lwhat you said