- Toshiba Laptop Problem
- How to type # in laptop - Guide
- Can't type on laptop - Guide
- How to factory reset toshiba laptop without password - Guide
- Toshiba laptop mouse not working - Guide
- Gta v download laptop - Download - Action and adventure
I had the exact same problem with my Toshiba, spent over a year in troubleshooting the motherboard and finally found the solution. My fix has helped hundreds of others to repair their dead Toshibas and HPs. Check it here http://imateski.blogspot.com/2008/08/toshiba-satellite-m35x-motherboard.html It's basically a poor solder on the power regulation chip. The repair takes about an hour and voila, laptop's back to life.