Change language on Samsung laptop

Solved/Closed
RASOD Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday February 17, 2016 Status Member Last seen February 17, 2016 - Feb 17, 2016 at 05:01 AM
BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday January 17, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 30, 2021 - Feb 17, 2016 at 05:28 AM
Pls. How can I change the language onmy Samsung laptop from Chinese to English. Because when ever I press the pwoer button, it display in Chinese. Thanks
Related:

1 response

BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday January 17, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 30, 2021 150
Feb 17, 2016 at 05:28 AM
If you can convert this to Chinese so you can interpret the pages then do this post:

https://ccm.net/faq/8470-how-can-i-change-the-operating-system-language

If you have no idea what the text is saying then follow this, which will be as far as I can in keyboard strokes. It may depend on how many items there are installed as well, but it will give you the general idea ...

Press the [Windows] key (bottom left between [Ctrl] and [ALT]
Press the [Right] arrow once
Press the [Up] arrow 4 times
Press [Enter]

Here you need to have lots of icons on the screen. If you dont click on the top right link UNDERNEATH the magnifying glass and above the icons and choose the bottom entry.

press [TAB] key 11 times. You will hopefully have a dotted box next to an icon od the world with a clock just in front of it.
Press [Enter]
When the box opens pers [Shift] + [TAB]
Press the [Right] arrow 2 times
Press [Enter]
Press the [TAB] key 3 times
Press Enter
Press Enter
Press [Enter] for a third time.
Click on the shortcut next to the Green shield with the tick on it.
Scroll down until you find the language you require and put a tick in the box next to it by clicking on it.
Click on the left hand box at the bottom of the page.
Click on the button with a small picture of a blue and yellow checked shield on it.
Wait for the download and install of the language pack you need.
When complete close the box and click on the bottom drop down menu of the window you have already seen. (This should now have a new drop down menu which is the one you are clicking now)
Choose the language you need
Click on the left hand box at the bottom of the page.
Restart your machine.

You should now be in the language of your choice.

Please let me know how you get on.

I really appreciate thank you messages as a payment for solving issues   :o)