Am having an issue of my computer which is sending a bleu screen of death when i open many programs , and sometimes its very slow and freezes , i have Kaspersky internet Security the latest version 2016, i scanned a full computer and could see any virus . is it possible virus or spyware are hidden and affecting this ? your assistance will be highly appreciated .
am on I5 with 4Gib Ram
thanks and best regards.
Deep freeze standard must be disabled before any install/uninstall can proceed
Looks to me like a virus, more precisely an Exploit. Exploits are programs that contain data or code that takes advantage of a vulnerability within application software that’s running on your computer.
If you wish for me to look into it further...
To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a report.
1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag3 :
https://nicolascoolman.eu (Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button
2. Save the file on your Desktop.
3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
(For Vista, Win 7 and 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)
4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
5 Click on scan
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)
8. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).
9. Copy the url link obtained from Speedyshare and paste it here in your reply.
Moderator and Virus/Security Contributor