Where Is Blink?

Closed
PoppaJohn53 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday August 10, 2016 Status Member Last seen August 10, 2016 - Aug 10, 2016 at 11:51 AM
 PoppaJohn53 - Aug 11, 2016 at 10:07 PM
Hello, I came to CCM to download your free Blink software but no where in/on your site can I find it even after 'searching' everywhere on your site for the program. Why is it set up so after I set up an account, I am not allowed to download Blink which is the reason I came here in the 1st. place??????

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Aug 10, 2016 at 04:34 PM
I don't know how you search but I found it in 3 seconds flat!

https://ccm.net/forum/affich-916134-where-is-blink
Oh I found the download after I registered and then went back to the main page and downloaded it. But I must say that when I first used it, it was 'free ware' and now It's a trial. And the program wouldn't work properly when first acquiring my facial features. stopped and tried again but it just wouldn't work. So I uninstalled and then downloaded another copy of Blink and tried again but of course, it wouldn't work. Uninstalled and left the site. Thought it would work since I have Windows 7 Ultimate in 64 bit with 32 GB's of RAM but just wouldn't work. So even if I found it in ' 3 seconds' doesn't mean that it will work. Some programs work and some do not. Blink just happens to be one that doesn't work for me. When I first tried it so many years ago it worked great. And so I thought it would have been improved all these years later. How wrong I was.