Laptop won't turn on

Closed
soheilkd58 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday December 14, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 15, 2016 - Dec 14, 2016 at 11:07 PM
soheilkd58 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday December 14, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 15, 2016 - Dec 15, 2016 at 12:15 PM
Hi
My laptop won't turn on after installing a DDR3L RAM on it. Once it turned on and booted win10 without any problem. After hibernating it, It won't turn on anymore. When i press the power button , power indicator on front of laptop turns on but nothing happens. There is a circle light arround power button that indicates power state of laptop. That doesn't turn on. After pressing power button no sound comes from laptop (HDD, Fan, or any other sounds). When i was searching about this problem i found some fixes but they didn't work. Tried removing AC and battery and holding power for 2mins and leaving it for 5mins and turning it on without battery (with AC). No result. I hope i can receive an answer. Thanks
Laptop: Samsung NP350V5X-s04
Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Dec 15, 2016 at 03:23 AM
Hi Soheilkd58,

It seems that there may be a power related issue or a hardware problem. You have done good job trying to solve the issue. Holding the power button while the battery and cable are disconnected sometimes solves similar issues. Leave the laptop charging for some time and then try to boot again. Unfortunately, you may need to seek assistance from a technician. I believe there may be a problem with the power button, the motherboard or the power port. Very often those problems are repairable.

Hope this helps

soheilkd58 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday December 14, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 15, 2016
Dec 15, 2016 at 12:15 PM
Thanks a lot for your answer
I think if it was a problem with power button, indicator on front of laptop wouldn't turn on
I left it charging see what will happen tomorrow
I'm in a city which local technicians are not trustable. They usually change a well-working part (eg WiFi adapter, HDD, etc) with another broken part. So I would try anything I can before seeking assistance from a local technician