Certain webpage won't load

Closed
Enemmy Posts 2 Registration date Thursday January 5, 2017 Status Member Last seen January 6, 2017 - Jan 5, 2017 at 10:18 PM
Enemmy Posts 2 Registration date Thursday January 5, 2017 Status Member Last seen January 6, 2017 - Jan 6, 2017 at 01:20 PM
I've been having a problem with loading a webpage lately, it used to load perfectly fine, but now it either doesn't load, or it takes up to 15 mins to load, and my internet speed isn't the problem, I can load any other page pretty quickly (20mb/s internet), I'm having this issue on all my web browsers, and devices conected to the same router (ethernet and wireless), upon doing a quick google search regarding my issue I've found plenty of suggestions on how to fix this problem, but none of them worked for me, this is the list of the things I already tried:

- Change DNS to Google's public DNS
- Flush DNS
- Remove AdWare (Malwarebytes)
- Scan for virus (Malwarebytes)
- Disable Firewall
- Disabled Anti-virus
- Executed commands such as: "netsh winsock reset catalog" and "netsh int ip reset reset.log"
- Restarted PC
- Cleared cache
- Restarded router to its default settings

On a side note, the title on the web browser's tab from that webpage, loads instantly, just not the content, it stays blank, white.

This is the webpage I'm trying to reach:
https://runescape.fandom.com/wiki/RuneScape_Wiki

(<3 RS)

1 response

Enemmy Posts 2 Registration date Thursday January 5, 2017 Status Member Last seen January 6, 2017
Jan 6, 2017 at 01:20 PM
Ok now its not only one webpage, there are more