Email hacked and google cannot recognize my account [Closed]

-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
-
Hi good evening please help us to recover my husband personal gmail account it was hacked just today. We tried to recover or reset it but the google says sorry we cannot recognize that email but i noticed someone use it in Clash of Clans please help. Thank you very much in advance and Godbless!

3 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
Here is how to recover your password, (click this link)
https://ccm.net/faq/9225-how-to-recover-gmail-account
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
When is the last time your husband successfully accessed his account?
Good day sir/maam
My husband noticed that he cannot access his account n his online games last January 25,2017 and wer surprised that both our cellphone wers my husband's gmail account was save was automatically reformat or reset yesterday.and when i visit my husband account in his online game(COC)his account is now own by malaysian clan group name is Bone Clan.46 ,this hacker message to our clan group INGGRIS BABI,setan....
Thanks a lot!
My husband setup a gmail account almost 7yrs ago ***@*** and last Jan.25 was hacked and could not get back into it. We tries to access it all the time and it asks for a lot of details on the account there is not really anything we could provide coz all d details was changed.

Now when I tried to reset the password, I go through the steps and it does not recognize the email as a valid email (doesn't exist). I tried to create a new gmail using ***@***, but it says that email address is already taken. Like I said, I've tried doing the account recovery, even the linked u give to me we do step by step but it says Couldnt find your google account.pls try again...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
Hi

Try again but first delete all of your temporary files ans cookies.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!