Outlook allows you to rename your email address on the fly. The procedure is simple and easy to perform.
Can I change my email address without creating a new one in Outlook?
Luckily, unlike many other email providers Outlook lets you change your email address without creating a new email address. Here's how to rename your email account and keep your old mailbox.
How to rename your email address in Outlook?
- To rename your email address, open https://outlook.live.com/owa/ home-screen.
- Click on Settings > More Mail settings:
- Next, go to Managing your account > Rename your email address.
- Now, enter your new address in the New Microsoft account field and click on Save:
- Outlook mail
- How to change back from Outlook to Hotmail? > Guide
- Someone hacked my facebook account and changed my email address and number [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Someone hacked my facebook account and changed my email address > Forum - Facebook
- How to update your Netflix email and password > Guide
- Change Outlook password: on iPhone, Android, desktop > Guide
- Unable to connect to Hotmail
- How to block attachments from unknown senders in Outlook
- How to delete Hotmail account?
- What to do when Outlook won't open
- How to sign in to Hotmail
- Recover Hotmail account: security questions, password, phone
- How to disable CTRL + Enter shortcut on Outlook
- How to refresh Outlook inbox automatically?
- Rebuild the Index file on Outlook 2010
- Change language on Outlook: app, web
- Outlook (Hotmail) account blocked or hacked
- How to disable deleted message recovery on Outlook?
- How to configure a BSNL e-mail POP/SMTP settings in Outlook
- How to remove profile picture in Outlook?
- How to stop receiving same email multiple times in Outlook?
- Set up the Outlook app: on Android, iPhone
- Reset Outlook to default settings
- Set up out of office in Outlook: Android/iOS app, desktop
- How to create a new Outlook account?